Sr. Cloud Security Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Long Term Contact
Job Description :
- Must have Proven ability to secure cloud deployments and protect sensitive data.
- Adopt at working with senior management to develop and implement security strategy.
- Manage and support the implementation of AWS Cloud infrastructure for multiple clients, including design, deployment, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Create detail technical documentation to support the security management of client’s cloud environments (e.g., network diagrams).
- Assist in developing privacy and security policies and procedures for new projects or enhancements to existing systems.
- Create a cloud-based security platform that monitor and analyze data from multiple sources to identify potential threats
- Conduct penetration testing on the cloud infrastructure, identifying vulnerabilities in its security systems
- Conduct security assessments of web applications, networks, and systems to identify security vulnerabilities.
- Document findings and recommendations in security reports and presentations.
- Implement security controls to mitigate identified security risks.
- Design a comprehensive data loss prevention program that reduced sensitive information leakage
- Experience in performing penetration testing on the web applications deployed on the cloud platform.
- Knowledge of cloud native security services provided by the AWS/Azure/Google Cloud Platform cloud platforms.
Apply Now: email@example.com